ads

3.1.16

SKETCHES : Me X my husband's drawing


yep

husband.


i used to be just me ,myself n i

but now i can proudly said that
i am a 26 y/o housewife/working full time 
as an animator ,illustrator freelancer and has been
3+ months officially married to a dude
that has pretty similar hobby 
like mine which is 

drawing 


so recently we made a collaboration
unfortunately he is working as a full time
multimedia exec and we still couldnt 
find time to complete this collab artwork. 


so as y'all can see my hubs is more towards
manly stuff and i am not sure what im into
since i can be super random at times
but most of the time i enjoy drawing female figures



so while waiting for the day 
where me and him could actually 
complete this collabo 
i started working on my part first .. 


rough sketch 



semi detailed sketch


thats all i have so far
^^

im using surface pro 3 + autodesk sketchbook pro 7 
for this artwork 


:)

thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

hm?